Monday, March 5

replace by new 1

i finally let go my feelings to him{1}...i finally realise tht he's such a shiat!!!sorry to say tht!!!its not about his look or wht,but the attitude tht bother me a lot.i really cnt believe tht i can love a shiat guy 4 tis long...
*uhuh!!forget bout him{1}*

i found tht i fallen in love wit him{2}...he seems so chunted 4 me when the 1st time i saw him!!!maybe u can say i only look at his appearance...yeap!!i admit it!!he's seriously driving me crazy only by the look of his..i dunno~~in my opinion,he's the guy{i mean tis kinda look!} tht i'm looking for....he's totally different frm the previous guy tht i've blinded by...i gotta say tht he's damn yeng!!{to me lar...}*hahah*then,i take the opportunity to add him by using fake account..i jus wanna know wht kinda person is he b4 letting him know who m i...*lolz*after chatting wit him 4 more than 2 hours,i'm getting seriously in love wit him..i know i'm darn crazy!!i wud say he's the choice of the guy tht i look for..the way he talk...oh so freaking yeng,sweet,cool n all the chunted words u can find to describe him...at last,i told him about my true identity cos i dowan to cheat him..i wan him to know who is he reli chatting to..i tink it's important!!he forgive me...
we chat 4 few days already n i'm missing him like crazy evry single moment..gues i'm in love again!!!woo hoo!!!but i dare not put too much hope in it ler...though i hope tht tis time will work out!!
but..there's sumthing i'm vry disappointed in him is...his fren{my fren oso lar..}said tht he's a playboy...he got loads of gf!!!omg!!!m i falling for the wrong guy again???its not tht i wanna be 1 of his gf,but i jus hope tht i wont fall 4 a NOT-WORTH-LOVING GUY!!!i jus hope tht i'll be real close frens wit him...i wanna know more bout him n his true identity...hope tht i'll hav tht chance...
I MISS HIM SO MUCH!!!!

~chercher~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seriously need thaat kind of yeng look!

7:51 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home