Saturday, February 10

let's go swimming!!!

it's been a long time i din go swimming...
1st b'cos my old swim suit is cacat-ed already.
2ndly b'cos no1 teman me to swim.las time seng use to teman me go swimming but he cnt go swimming due to sum reasons.
3rd b'cos i'm too lazy though the swim pool is jus downstairs my hse.

oh yeah i jus rmbr the las time i went swimming.thts in my HONEY{LOIS}'S hse..WIT MY CLOTHES ON N BEING DUMP INTO THE POOL!!!~sobz~
ahahhah...but i tink it's fun...wit mel n casyne duet singing sum songs,seeing foon drown in the pool,laughing around n fooling in the pool n seeing sum gay guys cramp..*lolz*i really missed those days we had fun in FC 30!
too bad there's no FC 30 now!!!
anyway life goes on...hope we'll have much more fun for the coming days...

weee....i hope can 55 shift to bdr utama,then i can invite my frens to cum my hse n SWIM together...


ooohhh there's sumting i tink its kinda interesting to me tht i shud blog...
*heeehehhe*
casyne n lois had tis idea for our so called family outing...
they plan to go on tour around KL in a tourist bus.they claim tht there's a free bus in sumwhere KL which go to the tourist destination.then,we plan to wear a cap+sunglasses n hold a map,acting like sum tourist n speak sum funny language.wow!i tink thts fun!!!sumtimes we mus do sum extraordinary stuffs to make our life more memorable.dun u tink so???haha..if tis plan is gonna work,we'll be going on the 2nd week of the holidays.hope they're serious bout tis...can't wait!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home