Saturday, February 10

not in the mood to "yam cha"

1st,i've promise tracy to go out wit her 2day since ystdy cnt make it 4 as i'm goin to SOGO wit my parents to do last minute CNY shopping.then i waited for her to call me,but no call frm her till nite.then,theng oso ask me to go yam cha...also promised her already cos ystdy she's not joining me for lunch.supposingly,i've already free myself for tonite's "yam cha".but,suddenly i dun feel lik going b'cos i'm not in the mood.i know i'm vry unreasonable n alw break promise.i dunno...i jus feel lik being alone now.i'm so moody n i'm vry vry hot now!!!maybe cos i had sum argument wit daddy jus now.i'm so pissed n feel bad at the same time.

the story goes like tis,dad was rushing for dinner n mom wan him to buy dinner for us.so,we went out to buy dinner.b4 tht,we went to take petrol.oh yeah i'm driving my car..then,daddy was so naggy at tht time n he keep rushing me.i got so pissed n show black face!n i crash at the side of the kiosk...then daddy keep scolding me n bla bla bla.....almost cried!!!i know its my fault.luckily my car is alright-without any dent or scratches or else my pocket money will be deduct 4 the repair.
aft buying dinner,dad talk politely to me.tht makes me even more guilty.thts my fault but he's lik persuading me instead of scolding me.

aft dropping dad outside to get his car,mom was nagging me...i remain silent though the fire is already got up to my head.argh~~then reach home,i keep eating.i dunno y nowadays i eat a lot n almost evry hour i get hungry.
i'm doing nothing at the moment.feeling vry hot n stuffy,i dun feel lik doing my work though i havent done my english assignment.too bad,i dun have air cond in my room.there's only air cond in my parent's room,but the table is so small 4 me to put my stuff n do work there.so i jus stoning in my room n watch tv.

n now,i'm still thinking whether to yam cha not.perhaps i shud go n hang out wit my frens but i dun feel lik talking at the moment.if i dun talk,they will be wondering wht happen n i'll spoil the atmosphere.furthermore,go out have to spend money.huhuh...i'm not trying to be kdk but i'm saving 4 sumthing else.oh well thts not the main reason.on the other hand,if i stay home,i'll do ntg n will be in the HOT mood-sweating all over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home